If you don’t have Lif3 Wallet installed on your phone, click here to download it now.
Buying crypto with your credit card or other available options
Before you proceed, please be aware of the following:
- The app does not sell any crypto. You will be redirected to a 3rd party provider aggregator.
- The crypto providers may charge a conversion and network fee.
- The availability of the crypto you can purchase is based on your location.
- If you have any concerns with your purchase, please reach out to the crypto provider that you selected.
See the full coverage here:
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to buy crypto with your credit card using Lif3 Wallet:
1. From the home screen of Lif3 Wallet, go to the "Quick Action" tab.
2. On the pop-up menu, choose the "Buy" option to purchase crypto using Onramper, which will open the Onramper integration on Lif3 Wallet.
3. Select the currency you wish to pay with. Select which cryptocurrency you want to acquire, enter the amount you want, and then tap on "Buy Token" to continue.
Note: Under "Pay using", you can select different options as credit cards, debit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, etc. to complete your payment.
4. Complete your purchase in a new tab by following the instructions by the provider to get your new tokens into Lif3 Wallet.
Available onramps and payment methods change based on location. Try it out by choosing a location from the menu.
For more commonly asked questions feel free to visit: