You are solely responsible for the security of your wallet and its assets. Keep your recovery phrase safe, as losing it will result in permanent loss of access to your wallet.
- Open your Lif3 Wallet.
- Tap on the "Settings" icon.
- In the settings menu, tap on "Wallet".
- Tap on "Back up this Wallet".
- Read and confirm each of the warnings about properly securing your seed phrase. Tap on "Continue".
- Your seed phrase will be displayed on the screen. Write it down on a piece of paper and store it in a secure location.
- Tap on "I'm Done" to finish backing up your seed phrase.
Here are some additional tips for storing your seed phrase safely:
- Write your seed phrase down on a piece of paper and store it in a safe place. Do not store it anywhere easily accessible or anywhere it can easily be lost.
This article below explains how to store your seed phrase securely and comes complete with a template that can be printed out and used for your seed phrase.
- Make multiple copies of your seed phrase and store them in different locations. This way, if you lose one copy, you still have others.
- Do not store your seed phrase online. If the storage is compromised, you could lose access to your funds.
- Do not share your seed phrase with anyone. Even if you trust someone, they could still steal your funds if they have your seed phrase.
By following these instructions, you can help to keep your funds safe.